Is it actually Paul Giamatti’s dream to play the Rhino? Does J.J. Abrams have any chops as a director? WHY DO WE EVEN CARE? We don’t wanna see these movies anyway, yet we still take the time to complain.
Then get ready to celebrate the holidays with Ross Campbell and Nick Marino as we endure an EXTREMEly awful Morlock adventure in X-Men: The Animated Series episode #62 (s4 e12 on Netflix). And here be thine gifts: screencaps!!!
What’s that??? You heard we’re giving out some awards? YOU’RE RIGHT!!
AudioShocker’s 2012 YOU DON’T SUCK Awards:
- MOVIES. Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning
- STREAMING. Tie! Star Trek: The Next Generation and Blue Exorcist
- COMICS. Wet Moon 6
- PODCASTS. Comic Book Pitt
- TEA. Trader Joe’s Vanilla and Cinnamon Black Tea
- INTERNET MELTDOWN. Rob Lifeld
- TV. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- BOOKS. The Girl Who Would Be King
If you’re a YDS 2012 winner, you can sport this nifty (and well designed!) banner on your website or blog (click on it for a bigger version):
Finally, after the end theme we lament the loss of PonyGasm. And Nick gives Ross a special gift… Funky Monkey!