As you may remember, the AudioShocker was in the Podcast Arena at the 2011 New York Comic Con. Neal and I hung out at our booth, sold lots of self-published comics, and I even got to see the announcement of Ross’s new Glory relaunch.
For me, one of the highlights of the show was meeting tons of awesome comic book fans. At our table, we hosted an AudioShocker Trivia Challenge where attendees could answer questions and win some kickass comics.
I started off by awarding sets of comics to fans who answered three questions correctly. But by Saturday afternoon, I ran out of sets! However, people still wanted to take the Trivia Challenge… so I started giving out my own self-published comics.
Now, for your viewing enjoyment, here are our illustrious winners:
To the best of my memory, here’s what I gave away (from top to bottom):
- Mutant X #1-17
- A chunk of Aquaman and Adventure Comics (19 consecutive issues, including the Death of a Prince storyline)
- Chaos War #1-5 miniseries
- John Byrne’s full run on West Coast Avengers
- Whilce Portacio’s arc on X-Factor where they send baby Cable into the future
- A year of electric blue Superman (54 issues… some signed by Ron Frenz)
- WildCATs #1-13 (the Lobdell relaunch)
- A big hunk of Kyle Baker’s Plastic Man
- The original WildCATs #1-4
- Christopher Priest’s run on Steel
- The New Time Log (2 of 3)
- Zombie Palin (3rd edition)
- I forgot to take a picture, but I also gave away the full original run of Xombi.
DAMN! That’s a lot of comics :)