Ross hates fun, Nick hates Rambo: First Blood, Johanna Draper Carlson wants real superheroics, Ross proposes metaphors instead, Nick is wary of the notion of "real" villains, Peter Parker needs renter's insurance, and are Ross and Nick hypocritical for liking real street level vigilante justice in superhero comics? Does it all come down to reading the story as a victim? After the end theme, Nick pitches Ross his new thrilling story... -1 A.D.!!!
Our Podcasts Are Rated Blog-MAIf you're under 18, get out!!
- Read 'A Podcast with Kaylie and Ross and Nick #124'!
- Allegheny Teen Center Reading Program #27 - This Allegheny Life
- Casinos Famous For Live Music
- VACANT Bits #32 - The Elder Scrolls Online
- Bon Voyage! Podcasts to go bye-bye in April.
- Sequential Underground #85 - Go F*ck Yourself
- Everything Blows with Ross and Nick #17 - Goodnight Grape
- Allegheny Teen Center Reading Program #26 - Battle Angel Alita pt 11
- VACANT Bits #31 - Not For Free
- Animatic Attack #10 - Love Wind
- http://petershnvz.newsvine.com/ on Is That REALLY Your Girlfriend Bow Wow?: Use this time to jump right...
- nick marino on Allegheny Teen Center Reading Program #27 – This Allegheny Life: FOREVER 27
- Carrie on Allegheny Teen Center Reading Program #27 – This Allegheny Life: I think you should number...
- nick marino on Sequential Underground #85 – Go F*ck Yourself: Thanks for listening, Tomo. And for...
- Tomo on Sequential Underground #85 – Go F*ck Yourself: Nick and Shawn, Please note I haven’t...
- Heather Nunnelly on VACANT Bits #31 – Not For Free: Thanks, man! Yeah, any time.
- nick marino on Bon Voyage! Podcasts to go bye-bye in April.: SOOORRRRRRRRRRYYY!!!